Mentorship participants will walk away with a firm understanding of exactly how to swing and day trade stocks using technical analysis. During this 1-Day intensive mentorship you will learn:
- How to Frame your Game Plan for the Next Trading Day
- How to master market internals - Breadth and TICK
- "Tape Reading" with Market Internals (forecasting the future with intraday internals)
- Stay with the Trend - how to recognize a Trend Day and why you MUST trade it differently than a normal day
- Day Structure: Range Days and Trend Days (plus the famous "Time Sequence Checklist")
- The "Three Types" of Day Trades: Retracements, Breakouts, and Fades
- Targeting and Stop-Loss Strategies (along with Trade Execution Tactics)
- Indicators - MACD Momentum, Bollinger Bands, ATR, and ADX
- Simple Intraday Stock-Opportunity Scanning Tactics ("Stocks on the Move")
Smaller Group Means More Personalized Attention to YOUR Individual Trading Needs!
About Your Mentor - Corey Rosenbloom, CMT
Senior Market Strategist - Corey has been a Professional Trader, Trading Educator and Technical Analyst for 15 years, and specializes in Stocks and Futures.
He holds a Master’s Degree in Political Science/Public Affairs (concentration in Business) from the University of Alabama in Huntsville.
He also holds a Bachelor’s Degree (with highest honors), which is a Dual Degree in: Psychology and Political Science, also from the University of Alabama in Huntsville.
You can find Corey in the TheoTrade Live Trading Room, where he coaches on many subjects ranging from ES Futures, to Intraday, to Swing Trading, as well as in the “Corey’s Corner Archives,” which house Corey’s video trainings as well as his famous Daily Idealized Trade Reports and his Weekly Inter-Market Technical Reports…only here at TheoTrade!
* Equities * Futures * ETFs * Swing Trading * Intraday Trading
* Game Planning/Strategy Planning * Technical Analysis *Quantitative Analysis and Data Modeling
* Backtesting and System Modeling *Risk Management * Trend Trading Identification
* StrategiesDay Structure Modeling (Trend, Range)