Our TheoTrade Institutional Consultants now proudly provide services for Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) and Retail Brokerage Firms, to help clients achieve maximum trade lift...
For Registered Investment Advisors
Are you an RIA stuck in the world of asset allocation, diversification, and struggling to retain or gain assets under management? Differentiate your business, your clients and prospective clients deserve and demand more! TheoTrade Institutional Consultants can provide a structured approach to:
- Generate Low Risk Alpha from existing positions
- Portfolio Risk Mitigation
- Adding covered calls to existing portfolios and positions
- Selling Options Premium against Mutual Funds
- Assisting in the creation of Collars for clients with concentrated stock risks
- Bring your RIA up to speed on Financial Technology
- Routing Large Orders and Institutional Order Flow
- Yes, We even accept soft dollars!
For Retail Brokerage Firms
We do not just talk about order flow… we transform order flow.
Is your firm in brokerage business but unable to obtain, retain, or generate enough order flow or assets?
Are you hemorrhaging clients to firms with better tools and more effective content?
TheoTrade Institutional Consultants can provide the insights you need to get your firm back in the game and move the needle on trade lift.
Our Lead Consultant and Chief Derivatives Instructor Don Kaufman has 15 years retail and institutional brokerage experience and can provide your firm the insight, technology, and content to evoke change in order flow and DARTs, and even more...
- Original thinkorswim Associate/Shareholder
- Built and ran thinkorswim’s educational team that pioneered the education/brokerage model
- Delivered Presentations to a Combined 500k Retail and Institutional Clientele
- Industry-Leading Market Strategist
- 18 year trading career
- Expertise in market structure and regulation
Taking financial technology to the limits and beyond…
- Options Risk Analyzer
- Volatility Extreme Alerts
- Automated Trading
- Probability Analytics and Price Projections (see below)
Calculates expected underlying movement based on use of normal distribution and implied volatility.
Provides comparison between theoretical probability and real historical price distribution for the underlying asset.
Stress Test Probability
Probability of surviving, or ending up profitable, in a trade when underlying exhibits the worst case scenarios.